A list of actions to connect with customers:
- Formal reviews.
- Newsletters / information / tips / reminders / special offers … electronic … and follow up.
- Social media.
- Sourcing accurate customer feedback … e.g. Surveymonkey, NPS (net promoter score), interviews. Importance of the questions.
- Dealing effectively with the customer feedback.
- Sourcing customer input (c.f. customer feedback).
- Seminars / discussion groups / webinars.
- Building client profiles, over time, so that communication becomes refined.
- Welcome pack to new customers and differing ‘treatments’ for each segment.
- Customer events … e.g. BBQ’s, movies.
- Non purpose face to face catch ups.
- Pick up the phone.
- Empower all staff who deal with customers (to prevent “I can’t help you”).
- Ensure your customer feels a personal / emotional connection to your business … personalise your business.
- Have a genuine community purpose that customers can relate to.
- Rapid response times to emails from customers (or any other contact from them).
- Ensure your customers can communicate with your business via mobile, easily and effectively.
- Have an App.
- Connect with staff to connect with customers.
- Connect the business Why to the customer Why.
- Contact with lost customers.
- Data on times and triggers for when customers are most likely to leave … and preventive action for each.
- Data on the cost of acquiring a customer.
- Customer service focus / culture.
- Ensure the customer can contact you via their preferred medium (phone call, text, email, face to face, website).
- Customer not always right but always to be respected.
- Wow factor but not losing the core of what we do.
1300 022 270
Book An Appointment